2. ENTRY. The Sweepstakes begins July 13, 2011 at8:00 am (PT), and ends on September 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm (PT) (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, all Entrants must chose their desired concert date in New York City, Mesa, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle and submit a completed online entry form available at http://www.facebook.com/YamahaEntertainmentGroup. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. All designated information on the online entry form must be submitted to be an eligible entry. Entries must be received by Sponsor’s servers no later than 11:59 (PT) on September 21, 2011. No automated entries accepted; incorrect, incomplete, untimely, lost, misaddressed, misdirected or unverifiable entries are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Limit up to one entry per person.
3. ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received from a concert date.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. Five days before each scheduled concert date in New York City, Mesa, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle, one winner will be chosen per concert date by random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided on the entry form, within 24 hours of drawing, and the winner must respond to Sponsor’s email notification within 48 hours or prize winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing. If the prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other costs pertaining to the awarded prize. The prizewinner agrees to allow Sponsor to use his/her name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings. Winner and his/her guest will be required to complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release indemnifying Sponsor, Return to Forever IV, and Facebook, Inc. and their respective parent companies and affiliates from any and all liability related to the awarded prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and an alternate award recipient will be selected.
5. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. A total of 5 prizes will be awarded, 1 prize per selected concert date in New York City, Mesa, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. Each Winner will receive the following prizes:
6. INTERNET. If, for any reason, Sponsor is unable to conduct this Sweepstakes as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, other unauthorized interference, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Sweepstakes, and if deemed necessary by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. Sponsor is not responsible for its failure to receive any email or entry due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s, or any other person’s, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted an entry via an identified email address, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addressees for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any entry sent through the use of an automated sending device will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid entry.
8. RELEASE. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants and prize winners release, discharge, and hold harmless Yamaha Corporation of America, its parent company, Facebook, Inc., Return to Forever IV and their respective partnerships, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates, assigns and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability or claims for any and all legal claims, injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by Winner will be forfeited, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use the prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographic errors in any Sweepstakes or related material or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, and/or illegible entries or mail. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of a virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, securities, fairness integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and award the prize from all eligible entries received to date tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the date of such action. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of California and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws apply. Yamaha Corporation of America is the final interpreter of these Official Rules. The decisions of Sponsor are final in all matters relating to the Official Rules.
10. WINNER'S LIST. Winners will be available at http://www.facebook.com/YamahaEntertainmentGroup; or, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Yamaha Corporation of America, c/o Yamaha Entertainment Group, 98 4th Avenue, North, Franklin, Tennessee 37064 on or before September 30, 2011.
11. SPONSOR. Yamaha Corporation of America, 6600 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park CA 90620. Facebook, Inc. and Return to Forever IV, nor their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, are Sponsors of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.